Consequently, we are restricted in terms of the guests we can accept as this point in time. The government advice is as follows:
"Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday lets and guest houses must close. These premises can only open for a person, who:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- uses it as their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is isolating themselves from others as required by law
- is an elite athlete (or their coach) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- was staying there immediately before the area entered Tier 3
- needs it to attend education or training
- is a carer for someone they live with and is seeking respite
- needs to attend a medical appointment or treatment"
Additionally, Tier 3 residents are advised that they should not travel outside their area.
If you would like to make a booking and you believe that one of the exceptions above applies to you, then please contact us to discuss your situation.
We are also welcoming bookings for later on in the year, regardless of the Tier that you live in. Such bookings are accepted with a view to reassessing the booking closer to the time, once guidance has been clarified. Rest assured, we offer very flexible cancellation and postponement options for anyone whose holiday cannot proceed as planned due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Previously, we have found that once restrictions are eased, there is a rush of interest and inevitably some guests are left disappointed when their dates are already booked. With this in mind, we encourage guests to make tentative reservations in advance in the knowledge that we will refund or rearrange any booking that cannot proceed.
We wish you a very Happy New Year, and we very much look forward to seeing you when it is safe and legal to do so.
Take care of yourselves.